Wednesday 2 May 2012

Bremhill, Hilmarton & Compton Bassett

My name is Emma Dowie and I have been working as your Good Neighbour Coordinator since Sept 2011. My patch covers the parishes of Hilmarton, Bremhill and Compton Bassett. 

The Wiltshire Good Neighbours service aims to support older residents of rural areas to continue to live independently for as long as they wish to. We are funded by Wiltshire Council and provide this service through a partnership with Age UK Wiltshire and Age UK Salisbury.  

Ask me about:
  • Transport for appointments
  • Social opportunities
  • Health issues
  • Isolation
  • Benefits
  • Or any other query. No question is too small!
I can be contacted on 07557 922029.

1 comment:

  1. Looks interesting Emma, always lovely to see you in sunny Bremhill.

    ReplyDelete